Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

#HOOKING YOUR WAY THROUGH SCHOOL

It as a late Friday Night as I drove the taxi through the dark street of San Francisco. The young lady threw her hand up hailing my cab. She jumped into the front seat which I found a little odd as most women prefer to be in the backseat of a cab not the front seat with the driver. I asked "where too" She replied "32nd Lincoln" This was a good fare as it was out in the sunset and this late at night it would help me make my gate and gas. We headed toward Geary Blvd and she tossed her long blond hair side to side with the beat of the music playing on the radio.
" I am attending Law School at Hastings" she said.
" Great the city needs more young female attorneys" I replied.
" Guess how I am paying for Law School?" she asked.
" I have no clue " I replied".
" I am hooking my way through school, if I give you my card can you threw me some business?" she asked.
" No problem " I replied.
The meter was 15.00 as we pulled up in front of her apartment house and she handed me a 20. bill and said "thank you".
She then walked around the cab and tapped on my window.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Why are you still in the fucking cab driver how in the hell are you going to sell something you have never tried?" she asked.


585649_Join Zipcar and receive $25 in free driving with code GOZIP25



No comments: