Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

#SLUT/PARTY GIRL WHAT IS UR NUMBER

SAN FRANCISCO TAXICAB CONFESSIONS IN THE CAB














575314_$10 Off Hand Drawn Banner 09





565558_Monogram Necklaces & Pendants

It's Saturday night and the night is right and two lovely young ladies get into the cab. I could not help but listen to their conversation it went like this.


PASSENGER #1 So what is your number now have you hit 30 yet

PASSENGER #2 No I told you ony 27

PASSENGER #1 Bullshit you confessed to me you were at 27 three relationships ago and I know you have had sex at least 3 times since we talked.

PASSENGER #2 What is your number the last time we were on the same number

PASSENGER #1 If I am talking among strangers it is 7 or 8 with you my BFF it is 27 after all I am only 27 27 times does not make me a slut.

So, I interjected What is the magic number that you reach to go from party girl to slut 30 25 or 27 Readers are invited to make a comment on this . Many years ago Playboy Magazine gave an average number for men at 40 prior to marriage. I believe that number has changed in modern society. you cabbie insider

No comments: