Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

GIRL TALK IN THE CAB YOU DON'T FUCK ON THE FIRST DATE

     I pulled the taxicab over the the curb and two very pretty 20 something girls jumped in and said take us to the Marina (the San Francisco area where all the beautiful people live, party, and hang out)  The cell phone  went off and the young lady answers her phone and the conversation went like this.  " So Where are  at"  Answer   "Getting ready to get laid"  The young  ladie's reply  " Getting laid what the fuck is that all about I am going home alone and your getting fucking laid".  The next thing the young lady says  " I went on a very romantic weekend last weekend, wine, champagne, full body massage spa, swimming and I let the guy fuck me  I know I will never see him again I give it up too quick    never fuck on the first date".

No comments: